Explore beautiful nature of Kazakhstan
Excursion to Aksu canyon. Transfer: Zhabagly village – Raevka village – Dadabay cordon (H-1620) (24 km). Descending to canyon – 20-30 min, ascent – 1-1,5 hours. Canyon of Aksu canyon is very beautiful and picturesque.
Start Turkestan city tour with visiting Akhmed Yassawi maussoleum complex: gallery of stone statues, cultural-historical museum, historical (cultural reserve) museum “Azaret-Sultan”, gates (Darvaza) (XIX c.), Esimkhan mausoleum (XVI c.), Rabia Sultan Begim mausoleum (XV c.), Akhmed Yassawi mausoleum (XII-XIV c.c.), “Zhuma” mosque (1878 year), underground mosque Khilovat (XII-XV c.c.), oriental baths (XV-XVI c.c.).
Start driving to Almaty via Shymkent city.
Arrival in Almaty. Night in the hotel.
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME LEVEL
Prices are available by request. In the case of interest and further reservation, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- Double / Twin accommodation in hotels with breakfasts;
- Entrance fees to the museums, mausoleums and other sites;
- Transport service during full tour time;
- Domestic railway tickets: Almaty - Tyulkubas (compartment);
- Guide services.
- Air tickets for international flights;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Meals (lunches and dinners).