Trip to ancient Turkestan
Many years ago Turkestan was a capital of Kazakh Khanate. So we can explain a large number of monuments on its territory. All monument and places close related to Khoja Ahmed Yasawi, recognized Sufi thinker and poet.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Start excursion with visiting Akhmed Yassawi maussoleum complex: gallery of stone statues, archeological museum, historical (cultural reserve) museum “Azaret-Sultan”, gates (Darvaza) (XIX c.), Esimkhan mausoleum (XVI c.), Rabia Sultan Begim mausoleum (XV c.), Akhmed Yassawi mausoleum (XII-XIV c.c.), “Zhuma” mosque (1878 year), underground mosque Khilovat (XII-XV c.c.), oriental baths (XV-XVI c.c.).
Transfer to Kazakh-Uzbek border ~ 285km - check-point “Zhibek-Zholy” (ex. Chernyaevka)
End of the tour.
OR OTHER HOTELS OF THE SAME LEVEL
- Double / twin accommodation with breakfasts;
- Entrance fees to the museums and tourist sites according to the program;
- Transportation service in Kazakhstan;
- Local guide service
- Air tickets for international flights;
- Transport service in Uzbekistan;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Meals (lunches and dinners).